Bonafide Acupuncture FAQ: Your Questions Answered
Frequently Asked Questions:
Acupuncture involves the insertion of extremely thin needles through your skin at strategic points on your body. Traditional Chinese medicine explains acupuncture as a technique for balancing the flow of electricity and blood through the channels in your body. By inserting needles into specific points along these channels, acupuncture can allow one's body to reach homeostasis
HOW THE INSURANCE PROCESS WORKS:
All new patients must select New Patient when booking online or call the office to make an appointment.
Before your first visit, please have your health insurance information ready, including the following:
- ID that provides name and date of birth.
- Insurance plan name (Cigna, United Health Care, etc.)
- Insurance card with member number
- Make sure to email us a picture of the front and back of the insurance card and photo ID at email@example.com
Our Billing department will kindly assist you with:
- Verifying your coverage for acupuncture benefits.
- Any Additional costs with your insurance plan. This may include the patient’s responsibility for deductible and copay, if applicable.
- Contacting and submitting acupuncture claims to your insurance company
- Ultimately the patient is responsible for their insurance and the office is not responsible for any inaccurate information provided by your insurance